Gammenon the Gatherer
Search for 'Gammenon the Gatherer' on Amazon
Like other Celestials, Gammenon is a total enigma, the level of whose physical powers is unknown, probably immeasurable.
Gammenon has an extraordinarily advanced knowledge of genetics and mathematics.
As part of the First Celestial Host, Gammenon used a gathering device composed of living metal which captures and tranquilizes specimens collected by Gammenon for study and analysis by his fellow Celestials. As part of the Fourth Celestial Host, Gammenon used a gather-rod, approximately 1,250 feet in length, holding in stasis a cluster of life-seed capsules containing the stored atoms of living organisms collected by Gammenon.
First Appearance: The Eternals (1976) #4
Gammenon the Gatherer is a favorite character of 1 user
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z (2006)
#2 Avengers (2018)
- 'Benny Beckley to Crazy Eight'
#1 Domino: Hotshots (2019)
- 'The Final Host'#10 
- 'The Battle for the Right to be Called... Earth's Mightiest'
#2 Eternals (2008)
- 'Cold War part 2 of 5'#3
- 'Cold War part 3 of 5'
#3 Iron Man (2013)
- 'Apostate Betrayed!'
#8 Marvel Encyclopedia (2014)
- 'The Godkiller Conclusion'
Marvel Universe: The End (2003)
#25 Secret Wars II (1985)
- 'All -- or Nothing!'
Silver Surfer (1987)
Thanos: The Infinity Finale (2016)
OGN HC The Eternals (1976)
- 'Thanos: The Infinity Finale'
#4 The Incredible Hulk (1968)
- 'The Night of the Demons!'#6
- 'Gods and Men at City College!'#7
- 'The Fourth Host'#18
- 'To Kill a Space God!'
#243 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983)
- 'Death -- And Destiny!'
#2 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Deluxe Edition (1985)
- 'B-C: From Baron Mordo To The Collective Man'
The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe: Master Edition (1990)
Annual 07 Uncanny X-Men (1963)
- 'And ever -- the Eternals!'#283
- 'Suddenly -- The Celestials!'#284
- 'The City of the Space Gods!'#300
- 'Twilight of the Gods!'#301
- 'For the Life of Asgard!'
Uncanny X-Men (2012)
What If? (1977)
#23 X-Factor (1986)
- 'What If... The Hulk's Girlfriend Jarella Had Not Died?'
#43 X-Factor Forever (2010)
- 'Part 1: Kidnapped'#44
- 'Part 2: Another World!'#45
- 'Part 3: Arena!'#46
- 'Part 5: Common Ground!'#49
- 'Part 6: Power Struggle'#50
- 'Part 7: Judgement Day'
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character