Vindicator (Marvel)(01 - James Hudson)
Real Name: James MacDonald Hudson
Search for 'Vindicator (Marvel)(01 - James Hudson)' on Amazon
originally appears as "Weapon Alpha" in Uncanny X-Men (1963) #109.
next appears as "Vindicator" in Uncanny X-Men (1963) #120.
First Appearance: Uncanny X-Men (1963) #120
Guardian (Marvel)(01 - James Hudson)
Vindicator (Marvel)(01 - James Hudson) is a favorite character of 4 users
View a chronological listing of this character's appearances
Alpha Flight (1983)
Alpha Flight #1 Facsimile Edition (2019)
Classic X-Men (1986)
#44 Deadpool/Death '98 (1998)
- 'Elegy & Her First and Last'
#1 Fantastic Four (1961)
- 'A Kiss, A Curse, A Cure'
#220 Fantastic Four Roast (1982)
- '... And The Lights Went Out All Over The World!'
#1 Fun and Games Magazine (1979)
- 'When Titans Chuckle!'
Marvel Super Hero Contest of Champions (1982)
#1 Marvel Two-In-One (1974)
- 'A Gathering of Heroes! Chapter 1'
#84 The Best of Marvel Comics (1987)
- 'Cry for Beloved Canada!'
The Incredible Hulk (1968)
Annual 08 The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe (1983)
- 'Weirdsong of the Wen-Di-Go!'#277
- 'What Friends Are For!'#278
- 'Everybody Loves a Parade, Right?'
#1 The Uncanny X-Men Annual (1992)
- 'A: From Abomination to Avengers Quinjet'
The Very Best of the X-Men (1994)
HC Uncanny X-Men (1963)
- 'The Very Best of the X-Men'
#120 What If? (1977)
- 'Wanted: Wolverine! Dead or Alive!'#121
- 'Shoot-Out at the Stampede!'#138
- '...Something Wicked This Way Comes!'#140
#31 Wolverine (1988)
- 'What If Wolverine Had Killed The Hulk?'
#83 Wolverine Saga (1989)
- 'Cold Comfort'#84
- 'Things That Go Bump in the Night!'#91
- 'Path of Stones, Wood of Thorns'#92
- 'A Northern Exposure'#95
- 'Manhattan Rhapsody'
- 'Book One: Beginnings'#2
- 'Book Two: The Animal Unleashed'#3
- 'Book Three: The Man Reborn'
Alpha Flight (Marvel)
Famous Quotes: - Add a Famous Quote
< Previous Character | Next Character >
Add this character to a run of issues in a title
Suggest an image for this character
View the contribution history for this character